We accept cash, personal checks, money orders and major credit cards including, VISA, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. When more extensive dental care is necessary, financial arrangements can be made with our office.
Our practice accepts most dental insurance. Our staff will prepare all the necessary forms for your dental benefits. However, it is important to understand that your specific policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your total obligation should your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. Our staff will happily submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be, and help you to make proper financial arrangements.
The fees for services rendered to those who are insured are the usual and customary fees charged to all our patients for similar services. Your policy may base its allowances on a fixed fee schedule, which may or may not correspond with our usual fees. You should be aware that different insurance companies vary greatly in the types of coverage available. Also, some companies take care of claims promptly while others postpone payment for several months.
We are currently in network with the following dental providers:
Premier Dental Network:
- Alternative Insurance Resources, Inc. (AIR)
- American Dental Club
- American Dental Professional Services (ADPS)
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Benefit Assistance Corporation (BAC)
- Benefit Management Inc. (BMI)
- Benefit Plan Administrators (BPA)
- Citizens Security Life Insurance Company
- Companion Life
- Delta Dental
- Dental Networks of America (DNONNA) includes Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Fort Dearborn
- Dental Select
- Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc. (EBMS)
- Federated Insurance
- Formula Corp
- Group Administrators
- Humana (includes Central States, Preventative Plus & Medicare)
- Kansas City Life
- Kemper Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Med-Pay, Inc.
- Metropolitan Life (Met Life)
- Noridian Benefit Plan Administrators
- Northern Illinois Health Plan (NIHP)
- Pan American Life
- Quality Benefits
- Security Life
- Self Insured Services Company (Sisco)
- Sheffield, Olson & McQueen (SOMI)
- Sunlife Financial
- Total Dental Administrators
- UnitedHealthcare (UHC/Dental Benefit Providers)
Connection Dental Network:
- ARM, Ltd.
- Aetna Health Management, LLC
- Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
- Altus Dental, Inc.
- American Sterling Insurance Services, Inc.
- American Trust Administrators, Inc.
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. (& partners Reliance Standard Life Ins. Co., First Reliance Standard Life Ins. Co., Standard Life Ins. Co., The Standard Life Ins. Co. of NY)
- Assurant Employee Benefits (Union Security Insurance Company)
- Benefit Group, The
- Benefit Management Administrators, Inc.
- BEST LIFE & Health Insurance Company, The
- Combined Insurance Services
- Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Dental Select
- DentaQuest Ventures, Inc.
- Dental Network of America (and partners BCBS OK, IL, NM, TX, AL)
- Dominion Dental Services
- EBC (Employee Benefit Consultants, Inc.)
- FCE Benefits
- First Dental Health, Inc.
- GEHA Connection Dental Federal
- GEHA Connection Dental Plus
- Government Employees Health Association
- Gettysburg Health Administrators, Inc.
- Group Dental Service, Inc./GDS (Coventry Dental, Prudential Dental)
- Group Insurance Service Center, Inc.
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
of America, The
- Healthplex, Inc.
- Health Resources, Inc.
- IHC Health Solutions Inc.
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial
- MetLife Insurance Company
- National Rural electric Cooperative Association Group Benefits Program
- Nova Healthcare Administrators, Inc.
- P5 e.Health Services (Delta Health Systems)
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group
- Professional Benefit Administrators, Inc.
- Security Life Insurance Company
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Sun Life Finanacial and Health Insurance Company
- TriStar Benefit Administrators
- United Healthcare (Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.)
- United Medical Resources, Inc. (UMR)
- WEB-TPA Employer Services, LLC
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit allows you begin your treatment immediately — then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Like a credit card, but better CareCredit works similarly to a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office 863-676-8536. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds! For more information or to apply now, just click on the link below.